William F Slattery Student Merit Award
William F. Slattery Student Merit Award
The William F. Slattery Student Merit Award was established in 2017 by the ASID Pennsylvania West Chapter Board to honor the memory of William Slattery, dear family friend to the design community in western Pennsylvania. His memory will live on to celebrate students who have distinguished themselves through passion for leadership and service in the ASID Student Chapter at their respective regional interior design schools. This Award will be annual and supported through the membership of Chapter members and industry partners.
Cash gift $250.00
- ASID holiday luncheon (first Friday of December each year)
- December 1, 2017 by Erin Slattery, daughter
- Student will stand at front of room to receive award
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be in attendance at the Holiday Luncheon to receive the award
- In good standing with academics
- Student must be in their Junior or Senior academic year
- Complete a 300 word essay about your passionate involvement in your ASID chapter. Explain how you have demonstrated creative problem solving and exemplified an enthusiastic commitment to leadership.
- 1 letter of recommendation by faculty that demonstrates the above qualities.
Application FORM deadline: